“The simple truth is that the most successful people are dedicated to constantly learning. They recognize that they always need to be growing, always need to be deepening their knowledge, always need to have a more thorough understanding of themselves and the world.” Lisa Link
- Determine what you really want to know.
- Set goals in line with your objectives.
- Use a multitude of mediums to help you learn.
- Put learning into your schedule.
- Surround yourself with passionate learners.
Age is No Barrier to Learning
Whether 22 right out of undergrad graduation or 72 looking to finally accomplish that bachelor’s degree, PGS programs can help you be a lifelong learner.